WordPerfect v. Word

Subject: WordPerfect v. Word
From: "donlau" <donlau -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:39:50 -0700

Yes! I STILL use WordPerfect (Corel WordPerfect Office 2000)! I prefer the
ease of use, reveal codes function, improved (over Word) outlining,
numbering and macro functions, and other functions far too many to itemize
here over Word/Microsoft Office 2000.

However, I also use MS Office 2000.

But my software of choice remains: Corel WordPerfect Office 2000.

One more thing: Corel WordPerfect Office 2000 is significantly cheaper, and
offers more features per dollar, than MS Office 2000.

If you are a student or professor, you can buy the academic version for $49!

Visualize Whirled Peas! And Give Peas A Chance!

Cheers,
Don Lau
donlau -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com