RE: So...how do I break into tech writing?

Subject: RE: So...how do I break into tech writing?
From: Grace Fielder <gfielder -at- typemaker -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:33:09 +0100

----------
From: Grace Fielder <gfielder -at- typemaker -dot- co -dot- uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:16:48 +0100
To: Randy Smith <randysmith101 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, Tech Comm list
<techcomm -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk>

Randy

It is unbelievably arrogant for you to assume that just because English is
your first language, you are superior to 'foreign programmers'. Employees
should be primarily judged on their experience and skills, not on the
country from which they originate. Employers will also look for whether a
person will fit into a workplace and if this sort of narrow-mindedness is
the norm for you, it is unlikely you will welcomed into many workplaces. I
certainly wouldn't want you in mine.