RE: Help - registerserif

Subject: RE: Help - registerserif
From: "walden miller" <wmiller -at- vidiom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:23:59 -0600

If you are using fm5.5, the following manual exists in your install:
FRAMEMAKER5.5\OMANUALS\CHARSET\charset.fm

This will explain how to use all of the extended character sets of fonts.
The older versions of frame actually had a gui guide that allowed you to
visually see the keyboard mappings. It was very nice. If I can dig one up
(I keep all the old versions of frame laying around), I will send one to you
(off-list).

BTW: the TM registerserif is control-Q * (TM)
the R registerserif is control-Q ( (R)
the copyrightserif is control-Q ) (c)

walden miller
vidiom systems