Re: Help - registerserif

Subject: Re: Help - registerserif
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <claire -at- ctl -dot- com -dot- cy>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:39:04 -0700

Since Frame uses fonts as they really are, you have to select a font that
has that character built into it. See Character Map, which should be in your
Accessories folder. Select the font you want and then go back to Frame and
type that (probably) ANSI code. You may have to then select that character
and then apply the font you saw in Character Map to it.

If I am a little incoherent, I apologize. I have a nasty cold and am
pretending that I don't. My thinking is this should make it go away. I know,
zinc. I am doing it. But I can't do the zinc nasal spray any more. It is
like pouring acid into my sinuses. Yesterday was enough.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org