Re: Portfolie... was Re: Am I experienced?

Subject: Re: Portfolie... was Re: Am I experienced?
From: "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:16:05 -0400

fwiw, I dont remember signing a non-disclosure, and if I did, the final info was
either a) so convoluated, b so specific, or c) so general, that my transitory
doc2doc disclosure wouldn't have meant a hill of beans, and none of my
interviewers kept the samples.

Actually, one interviewer did ask to photocopy my doc about 'stateless' web
communication, but he could find the same info with a regular web search.