RE: Portfolie... was Re: Am I experienced?

Subject: RE: Portfolie... was Re: Am I experienced?
From: "John Fleming" <johnf -at- ecn -dot- ab -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:21:49 -0600

For stuff I have in my portfolio, where it was done for a client or
employer, I make a point of asking for permission to include samples
in my portfolio. Generally, I make a global request. That is, do
they have any problems with me including samples of the work I've done
in my portfolio. If they do, they'll tell me and I know not to use
it.

For material that was not done for a client or employer, I don't
normally have the same concern.

From: "Rock, Megan" <Megan -dot- Rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:14:47 -0400

> I'm curious how all of you get copies of things you've worked on in
order to
> put them in your portfolio. Didn't you sign a "non-disclosure"
agreement
> when you hired in? Isn't the stuff you work on considered
proprietary and