Re: The OTHER Test

Subject: Re: The OTHER Test
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 16:13:53 -0400

Christi,

Mgmt types would argue that it's a judgement issue. They want employees
who can successfully navigate the corporation's political, corporate,
ethical, and social environments. Failures to successsfully navigate
similar outside environments points to a basic character flaw or worse,
a socio- or psychopathic personality. And the overriding rule for
corporate employees is "fit in".

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.