Re: The OTHER Test

Subject: Re: The OTHER Test
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:38:43 -0400

Christi,

It is standard corp HR policy to do credit checks, motor vehicle checks,
and criminal history checks on every employee. They used to only do it
for candidates making more than $25,000, but the range has widened.
It's a little depressing, but large corporations have rigorous, linear,
unforgiving, screening processes.

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.