RE: Writing / Drug Tests

Subject: RE: Writing / Drug Tests
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:46:48 -0400

And, not to further polarize things, but just about any visible minority
(and some invisible ones) in North America can tell you it's a naive
assumption. Outwardly I, and several friends, are some of the most
middle-class black people you'd ever meet, and we've had problems with
police and security guards. Mostly minor, but that's not the point.

It's nice to believe that only bad guys get busted. Too bad this isn't a
movie.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal page: http://purpleplanetmedia.com
Recent musings: http://www.montreal.com/tech/2000/10/17nap.html