Re: Are we just secretaries?

Subject: Re: Are we just secretaries?
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:19:04 -0700

I own the company and sometimes I feel like the janitorial crew or the mom.
Be zennish about it. All jobs have something that is not fun.

Beats waiting tables and being poor! That is always my check mark.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org