Re: Are we just secretaries?

Subject: Re: Are we just secretaries?
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:04:59 -0400

Lisa,

I can relate to that too! Whenever I had exams or a paper due. I would
frantically clean my house...I can't tell you why, but the basic manual
labor really helped me prepare for the exam or dive into the research to
frame my argument for the paper. Go figure! Nowadays when I need a
solution to some problem, I wash my hair or take a shower! ; ))) Good
thing I have my share of challenges.

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.