user guide question

Subject: user guide question
From: Niamh Murphy <NiamhM -at- exceptis -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:13:50 +0100

Hi,

I am thinking of adding a section to each chapter in my user guides where a
normal system scenario will be described with case studies involving some
characters. I am wondering if anyone has any advice on how to approach this
and what type of factors in the guide (e.g. structure of concepts etc.)
would be affected by this. Online examples which I could view would also be
excellent if anyone has come across any.

Many thanks,

Niamh Murphy

NIAMH MURPHY - technical writer
Exceptis Technologies (formerly Peregrine Systems)
Montague Court, Montague Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel. + 353 1 2416200
Fax. + 353 1 2416201
e-mail: niamh -dot- murphy -at- exceptis -dot- com
http:\\www.exceptis.com

Exceptis Technologies highlights the hidden cost of e-Commerce
Peregrine changes name to Exceptis Technologies
http://www.exceptis.com/press/press01.htm

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended soley for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
sender and delete immeadiately.