Re: Are we just secretaries?

Subject: Re: Are we just secretaries?
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- qualcomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

Mariposa BY writes...

>and also format tons of lines of code so that the columns are even and
>all code is in the correct style

Are you running the source through a pretty printer to format it?
You should be able to set chars per line so that it fits inside
your margin boundaries. After that it's just cut and paste.

This can also be empowering because you learn more of the programming
tools.

David S. Blyth
Staff Technical Writer
QCT Division (Spinco!)