Re: OT? Recording Interviews

Subject: Re: OT? Recording Interviews
From: Clayton Cornell <clayton -dot- cornell -at- asml -dot- nl>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:58:45 +0100

Definitely!!! Make sure you ask the SME's permission to record, and
then record away. Most SME's are more than willing to let you record
the conversation because it means you will be burning up less of their
time after the brain dump... you can just listen to the tape instead of
hunting them down in some development lab and asking them to explain how
the dongle fits into the sumppump all over again.

It is worth buying a good one. We use SONYs.. can't remember the model
though.. sorry.

Clayton

--
| Clayton Cornell |