Uncommon "atmospheric" benefits

Subject: Uncommon "atmospheric" benefits
From: "Don Sargent" <dsargent -at- webmethods -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:23:45 -0500

At webMethods, we provide some uncommon things:

o Revenue/group goal-based quarterly bonuses.

o Free lunch delivered daily from excellent local restaurants and
high-quality caterers.

o For new hires, 19 personal days per year. At end of second year, 23 days.

o Better still, a company culture that encourages you to enjoy those days!

o Twice-a-year, three-day company offsite gatherings. There we work and
play hard. We do cool stuff like rent the Smithsonian Air & Space museum
(it's way nifty without the crowds) and enjoy an open bar and gourmet
dinner.

o Free medical, dental, and vision plans. Vision includes discounted laser
surgery too.

o And I hear that one of our offices, Berkley, CA, of course, allows pets.
:)

And yes, we are hiring and would love to hear from you. See our past and
future ads on this list or email me!

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230