Re: "atmospheric" benefits

Subject: Re: "atmospheric" benefits
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 17:18:22 -0500

This is where it gets tricky and political. Some would argue that on-site
daycare is an extra benefit that people with children receive, while
co-workers who remain childless don't get anything comparable. Considering
the cost of daycare, this is not an insignificant outlay. Is it fair? Why or
why not? Is it something we should be aware of as we moving up in the ranks
from writer to manager?

I am genuinely undecided on the issue, having heard some really good
arguments from both sides.
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer, V3 Semiconductor Corp.

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230