RE: tech writer bookshelf/Tufte

Subject: RE: tech writer bookshelf/Tufte
From: "RUBOTTOM, AL" <ARUBOTTOM -at- SENSORMATIC -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:39:52 -0800

All Tufte's book are well worth reading & IMO owning. See reviews of all 3
books at:

http://www.salon.com/march97/tufte970310.html

or

http://public.logica.com/~stepneys/bib/nf/tufte.htm

Some time ago there was a discussionon the list about the [apocryphal?]
story of Tufte's version of the Challenger debacle & how bad design/graphics
played a role in that... I will NOT recap it, 'cept to say "Go look in the
archives!" to echo the recent thread on how y'all oughta find things fer
yerselves if ya care enuf to know 'bout 'em...

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230