RE: Writer Attitudes

Subject: RE: Writer Attitudes
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:02:12 -0500

I would eliminate #3 (Superstar, difficult). We have had the opportunity to
hire such people in the past, and passed on them. No matter how brilliant or
talented someone is, if they come in and cause headaches for everyone else,
it's not worth it. I would much rather hire someone who has the right
attitude and works well with others. As a recruiter friend of mine used to
always say:

Hire for attitude, train for skill

John

John Garison