Re: RGB Equivalents to Pantone Color Codes

Subject: Re: RGB Equivalents to Pantone Color Codes
From: Bryan Jonker <jonker -at- prairienet -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:23:58 -0600

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5. If you go to the color wheel, you can choose the "Custom" button. Type in the Pantone color and it will give you the CYMK equiv. From there, you can switch back to "Picker" and it will give you the RGB equiv. Hope this helps.

-bjj

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230