Re: MS Word Delimma

Subject: Re: MS Word Delimma
From: bgranat -at- att -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:51:09 +0000

1. On the first page of the template, insert a page
break. Your insertion point is now on the first line of
the second page.
2. Click File > Page Setup > Margins.
3. Change the margins to the measurements you want.
4. Under "Apply to" on the righthand bottom of the
Margins tabbed page in the Page Setup dialog box,
select "From this point forward."
5. Compare the margins of the two pages and you should
see that they are different.

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230