Re: Andrew's Challenge Accepted (More).

Subject: Re: Andrew's Challenge Accepted (More).
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 23:59:37 -0800 (PST)

--- Bruce Byfield wrote:

> Does anybody besides me hate this turn in the discussion? I like a
> lively discussion as well as anyone, but, this is getting far too
> personal not to make me squirm.
>
> Dan, can you please do everyone a favor and end it here?

If Mr. Emory may feed comments about the Network ICE documentation to me
****privately****. However, posting copyrighted material is VERY, VERY illegal.
ANY public posting be it here or on his own web site will be met with swift and
severe legal action by my firm and my client.

I have contacted Mr. Emory about this. I have also asked Eric to shut down this
topic.

Furthermore, from here on out I will not longer reply to ANYTHING Mr. Altom or
Mr. Emory post. This discussion has long since stayed from productive discourse
to a pathetic pissing match.

I apologize to all TECHWR-L members who were bothered by this argument. I
promise to take steps to end it.

Andrew Plato

http://shopping.yahoo.com/