Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Mike <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:29:40 -0800 (PST)

Certainly depends on the situation.

Most of the time, I prefer to be in a team setting, so
I can bounce ideas off of other people.

In some situations though, it's best to be the sole
writer. If you are dealing with another writer who is
hostile to the project/other people in some way,
progress is deterred. Also, if the person you are
working with is lazy/unqualified/loopy, working alone
is better.

Overall though, I prefer a team effort.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/