Re: Pulling it slightly OT: TW Salaries--Is it me, or are people greedier (Mild Vent)

Subject: Re: Pulling it slightly OT: TW Salaries--Is it me, or are people greedier (Mild Vent)
From: Rebecca Stevenson <rstevens -at- atg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:22:26 -0500

I guess that makes me nobody. :-) Granted, I've only been here a week, but I
haven't heard anything that makes me think I'll have to do without any of these
three categories entirely (and I'm not sure I'd categorize myself as "*really*
good at this," either).

There's being realistic, and then there's settling for less than you can get. I
suppose the trick is to know when you're in which situation?

Rebecca Stevenson
Technical Writer
Art Technology Group