RE: Holiday gifts & idiot lights

Subject: RE: Holiday gifts & idiot lights
From: "Silver, Steven H." <ssilver -at- crateandbarrel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:19:34 -0600

I've discovered where bad documentation really comes from.

My wife works with a woman who gave her 6-year-old sons a drum set for
Christmas. While setting it up, her husband had some problems and began to
cuss out the manual. Their son came up to him, pointed to the manual, and
said, "Daddy, the elves aren't very smart. They did the best job they
could."

Steven