RE: OT -- FrameMaker's apprentice

Subject: RE: OT -- FrameMaker's apprentice
From: "Kim McGarghan" <kmcgarghan -at- nssolutions -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:31:38 -0500

I have been eagerly writing Thomas Neuberger about the book myself; this is
what he had to say...

***
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:57:11 -0800
To: Kim McGarghan <kmcgarghan -at- yahoo -dot- com>
From: Thomas Neuburger <thomasn -at- twelfthnight -dot- com> | Block address
Subject: Re: Order Confirmation
Add Addresses

Thanks for your inquiry, Kim. I'll have an announcement with a firm
date this week. I'm meeting with the printer in a few days. My apologies for
the delay -- we're solving quality issues. Please let me know if you have
other questions.

About the holiday -- worked... :)

Best,

Tom Neuburger

>Hi. Hope the holidays were happy ones.
>
>Any update as to date of publication? (I have the new home address,
too,
>but will keep my work address as the mail-to address.)
>
>Yours eagerly,
>
>--Kim

[snip]