Re: Word to pdf

Subject: Re: Word to pdf
From: ekandl -at- unitechsys -dot- com (Erick Kandl)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:11:43 -0600

<snip>
"I have a manual formated in A4 letter size. I need to create a pdf of
this document. However, each time I try, my page numbers are cut off
the bottom of the sheet..."

There are two things that you can try. First, make sure you have
selected A4 as your paper size for your Word printer properties.
Second, if you still have a problem, open up your Acrobat Distiller
and go to Settings|Job Options|Advanced and increase the page height
number. Save this as a new distiller setting and try making a PDF
again (selecting this new setting).

Good luck and reply back if that doesn't work.
-Erick