RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question (design specs)

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question (design specs)
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:57:40 -0500

Laura,

In many software companies, tech writers who want to become involved in
specifications and product design have to push for it. It may not be true
everywhere, but it has been for all of the companies I've worked for. Once
we become involved, and actually contribute, it becomes SOP. But it's often
a struggle to get the organization to recognize our abilities in this arena.

MTC

Connie Giordano