correction tools

Subject: correction tools
From: richerfortin -at- canada -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 25 Jan 2001 09:29:39 -0800

Hello everyone, I'm new on the list and been lurking on your discussions since December. I've read in the archives (very instructive, by the way) that FrameMaker is difficult to use with spelling and grammar correction programs. Is it still true? If not, what software available on the market will do a good job with it?
If you have good or horror story about it, tell me, I'll be happy to post a result.

Good day,

Richer Fortin
richerfortin -at- canada -dot- com

Nothing is permanent, except change