Word 97 landscape upside down from HP printers

Subject: Word 97 landscape upside down from HP printers
From: Meg H <aiki4us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:14:45 -0800 (PST)

Cross posted to Techwr-L and Word-PC

Hi all --

I'm at my wit's end. I have a Word 97 SR-2 file that
has mixed portrait and landscape pages. When I print
it, the landcape pages come out upside down (the
bottom of the page is to the left, instead of to the
right) on HP DeskJet 970c and HP DeskJet 820c
printers. Same thing happens when I distill to a pdf
and then print. The pages print fine on an Apple
16/600 laser printer. I've tried this on both Windows
NT 4 and Windows 98.

I've searched the Microsoft and Hewlett Packard sites
and the Techwr-L and Word-PC archives to no avail.

Does anyone know how to get these pages to print
properly on HP printers?

Thanks for your help.

-- Meg

http://auctions.yahoo.com/