Re: Word 97 landscape upside down from HP printers

Subject: Re: Word 97 landscape upside down from HP printers
From: "Gerry Barnes-Hampton" <ghampton -at- fox -dot- uq -dot- net -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:29:54 +1000

Meg,

This is just a guess but.... Is your HP printer set to print in reverse
order or some funny optional Printer Setting. I had a similar problem with
PDF files with my HP because my PREVIOUS (Canon) printer was set to print
Last Page First. Figure that one!

Geraldine Barnes-Hampton
Technical Writer, Explain IT
Brisbane, Australia