RE: 8 Hour Day/40 Hour Week (Was Teleproductivity)

Subject: RE: 8 Hour Day/40 Hour Week (Was Teleproductivity)
From: Tara English-Sweeney <tesweeney -at- novadigm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:09:59 -0500

I would say it should also benefit your colleagues. Knowing our co-worker is
at home playing with her kid, or redoing her house, while we're home or in
the office clearly working - and watching her be unproductive at home and in
the office, yet patted on the back for her technical knowledge - can
seriously affect the morale of an entire department (some of us more than
others).