RFP knowledge base/database development

Subject: RFP knowledge base/database development
From: "Stewart, Brenda" <brenda -dot- stewart -at- digex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:04:34 -0500

I am tasked to create an RFP knowledge base/database. We want this
knowledge base to contain RFP questions and answers, resumes, and customer
testimonials. So, when we receive an RFP, we can search the database for the
answers to the questions, valid resumes, and testimonials and then we can
put this information into the proposal.

Has anyone ever done such a thing? And, if so, how did you complete this
task? What software/tools did you use and are/were you happy with the
software?

Please reply to me directly as I receive the digest.

Thanks,
Brenda Stewart
brenda -dot- stewart -at- digex -dot- com