RE: Information Technology Dictionary

Subject: RE: Information Technology Dictionary
From: "McDonald, Guy A." <Guy -dot- A -dot- McDonald -at- usa -dot- conoco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 16:07:32 -0600

I like Foldoc - one of the dictionaries Deb & Eric have listed in their
RESOURCE section of Techwr-l

((((((sigh))))))

Guy A. McDonald
Information Development Manager
Technical Information Architects, Inc.
7880 San Felipe Suite #200
Houston, Texas 77063
<mailto:gmcdonald -at- tiainfo -dot- com>
Direct 713.975.0081
Conoco office 281.293.6422
Fax 713.975.9812
Cell 281.935.0721
http://www.tiainfo.com

I think someone else posted this site a while ago. I use it often:

http://whatis.techtarget.com/WhatIs_Home_Page/0,4324,,00.html

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors
800-246-0800