Re: HUMOR: I need a CL500

Subject: Re: HUMOR: I need a CL500
From: "Elna Tymes" <etymes -at- lts -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:00:38 -0800

<chortle>
<sounds of "Lord, Wontcha Buy Me a Mer-Say-Deez Benz">

Andrew - of course I have the money you need to get this car. After all, we work
in Silicon Valley, which is pretty much untouched by the
recession-that-Saint-Alan-says-isn't-a-recession that must be hitting the Portland
area. However I doubt you'd like the interest rate or terms on the loan.

As to the topic to which this posting is at least marginally related - a template
is a guide, that's all. And using someone else's document as a guide to developing
a particular type of document isn't really plagiarism, any more than using the
white space guidelines in a third party book for your own document is plagiarism.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems.