Re: What to say when figures appear as though they "don't add up"--but do

Subject: Re: What to say when figures appear as though they "don't add up"--but do
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:21:02 -0600

The template our department uses for report documentation includes a heading
called "Unusual Characteristics." Under this heading we explain things that
aren't aparent by looking at the report, ways in which this report might differ
from what the user has come to expect from their experience with other reports,
etc. This heading follows immediately after the "vital statistics" such as
report name, report number. Perhaps something similar would work for your guide.

Jo

--
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer