Researching Toronto (off-topic)

Subject: Researching Toronto (off-topic)
From: "Tracy Shelby" <tshelby -at- whitebarn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:12:41 -0800

Hello all,

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but I've been considering moving up to the
Toronto area and I'd love to hear about the job market up there. I'd also
like to hear from any U.S. transplants in Canada to see what is required to
cross the border and find work.

Please respond to me directly and I'd be happy to put the information
together and pass it along to anyone else who requests it.

Tracy Shelby
Talarian
630.393.7363 ext. 333
tshelby -at- talarian -dot- com

When you step up to the window of life - and it's time to place your order -
if you don't know what you want - step aside - because there's people behind
you that do. - Bobby Gaylor