IETM survey

Subject: IETM survey
From: Menachem Sagiv <msagiv -at- mht -dot- iai -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:54:51 +0200

I'm a technical writer from Israel working in IAI/MHT- Technical
Publications and training, and an MBA student in the Israeli branch of
Darby University/England. I'm writing a thesis about the use of aircraft
electronic maintenance manuals.

If you have experience using such manuals, please help me with by
responding to the questionnaire in: http://www.iai.co.il/mht-ietm/

It will take only few minutes.

If you are not experienced with such a system, please forward it to
someone who does (hoping you know such a person or persons).

Your help will be most appreciated.

Menachem Sagiv - msagiv -at- mht -dot- iai -dot- co -dot- il