Re: Corp-to-Corp Recruiters...Do they exist?

Subject: Re: Corp-to-Corp Recruiters...Do they exist?
From: Johanna <chazjo -at- magma -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:16:36 -0500

Hello BD:

I'm not in the Bay area but if I were the first person I would get in touch with is Andrew Davis of Synergistech. Visit him online at http://www.synergistech.com. He documented APIs for 10 years before starting his own firm and he deals
99% with technical writers, most of them incorporated but not all. He's also well connected among doc managers. I've really wanted to work with him but unfortunately I'm remote and he hasn't been able to sell that to any of his clients
yet. We've communicated by phone and email and from what I can see he is a really up front individual. I think some of the others on the list also deal with him. They could probably tell you more.

Good luck,
Johanna