Re: Catbert and employee performance reviews

Subject: Re: Catbert and employee performance reviews
From: "Regina Lynn Preciado" <rlp -at- wwwritingonline -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:21:52 -0800

> > Employee Performance Review
> > Please rate the following areas on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the
> > highest.

The highest what? Importance? Ability? Confidence?

If you rate Attitude as 5 and Job Knowledge as 3, does that mean you assess
your own attitude as not needing improvement but your skills as only fair to
middling?

Does it mean attitude is a top priority for you, while your skills are
neither top or low priority?

Does it mean that you are focused on improving your attitude, which rates
high on your list of "growth areas," whereas you don't feel your skills need
much focus?

And just to show I can write sentences that don't end in question marks,
here's a period.

Regina Lynn Preciado
http://www.wwwritingonline.com
If I had a pony, I'd ride him on my boat
-- Lyle Lovett