Doc-To-Help, Tech Support and Documentation? (spin off from Web Help Tools)

Subject: Doc-To-Help, Tech Support and Documentation? (spin off from Web Help Tools)
From: Chantel Brathwaite <cnbrath -at- cbel -dot- cit -dot- nih -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:21:54 -0500

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your detailed answer about Doc-To-Help. I used Doc-To-Help in the
past (about 3 or 4 years ago) and although I loved the fact that it allowed me
to maintain documentation/online help using a single source, I found that it was
buggy. I had a hard time with their written documentation and with their
technical support. The tech support people were fairly helpful, but I'd often
have to wait on the phone for 40 minutes or more before I could speak to
someone. The written documentation was not very helpful. My question is, has
tech support/written documentation improved? Do you find it more reliable than
RoboHelp? I liked RoboHelp, but found it fairly cumbersome at the time.

Thanks,

Chantel Brathwaite