Re: document presentation

Subject: Re: document presentation
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 15:44:35 -0400

Sparingly: the following cinematic interpretations of literature were remarkable for their sparing use of colour.

Rumble Fish
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Schindler's List

See? I can also be pretentious.

I would have included Raging Bull for the home movies, but I don't know it warn't a book first.

Karen Black
Technical Writer, hates chick flicks
www.dhltd.com

From: "Bissell, Johanna" <Johanna -dot- Bissell -at- ASAMRA -dot- HOFFMAN -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
My question: Is use of color considered.....a negative?