Authorware: Does Anyone Use this?

Subject: Authorware: Does Anyone Use this?
From: "Peter Shea (USF)" <pshea2 -at- luna -dot- cas -dot- usf -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:14:19 -0400 (EDT)

I am currently upgrading my knowledge of web-authoring tools. My local
university is offering a course in Macromedia's Authorware program.

While I have known of Authorware for a few years, for the life of me I've
never encountered anyone who used it or planned on using it. Does anyone
think I'm rushing to judgement? Is there any particular value to it?