Re: What are "advanced" API topics?

Subject: Re: What are "advanced" API topics?
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <susanwg -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:14:54 -0700

At 02:01 PM 5/29/01 -0700, John Posada wrote:

I'm sure there are a number of writers on this list without
programming knowledge who have been asked to do API documentation.

Yes, and that is precisely the audience for "Yesterday API
was just another acronym; today I have to document one!"
My question is, once you've attended that session and done
your first and maybe even second set of API docs, what
sort of "advanced" topics would entice you?

-S