RE: Réf. : Running executables and HTML

Subject: RE: Réf. : Running executables and HTML
From: "Richard Smith" <Richard -dot- Smith -at- windriver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:12:51 -0700

Dang, you shoulda said that in the first place. There are some pretty cool
tools out there for that sort of thhing. Try www.wordreference.com , they
have a little plug-in for ie (and I think netscape too) that allows you to
right click a word on an HTML page and get translations and context based
definitions in several languages. Primarily european, no asian or arabic
languages though. There are others as well, but that one is pretty cool
since it is a browser plug-in.

Bye,
Richard