RE: If you were in my shoes, what would you buy?

Subject: RE: If you were in my shoes, what would you buy?
From: "Cook, Jenise" <jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:38:56 -0700

Kim:

eHelp's RoboHELP Office suite includes RoboHTML. RoboHTML contains WebHELP.
"They (eHelp) say" that WebHELP's help files can be viewed by any browser
and across any platform because the final output is HTML.

We're using WebHELP to move our hardcopy and PDF P&P manuals to CD-ROM. We
have FrameMaker, but we're putting it out to pasture. <<vbg to Bill, Sean,
and Ben!!>> Obviously, we do not have a need to single source, and our
audience's needs have changed.

I don't own eHelp stock (and, probably never will), so this isn't a
shameless plug.... Kim, I'm having the time of my life with WebHELP. I LOVE
IT!! It's easy to use, and flexible enough for our needs.

So, my vote's for RoboHTML's WebHELP. Let us know what y'all choose. We all
actually enjoy these little "tool wars" as long as they don't drag out over
too many e-mails.

http://www.ehelp.com

Note... their sales people will contact you quite a bit once they have your
name and phone number. Thankfully, they are very nice people.

Jenise Cook-Crabbe
Sr. Technical Writer
<<opinions are my own
and not my employer's, no