Acrobat Distiller/Reader 5

Subject: Acrobat Distiller/Reader 5
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone here have a full version of Adobe Acrobat 5.0 who
would be willing to run a very quick experiment for me?

We're using 4.0. Our chapter titles (Header level 1) have
manual line breaks in them:
Chapter 1
Introduction.

This shows up fine when viewed in Reader 4.0, but when we view
the file in Reader 5.0, the bookmark comes up like this:

Chapter 1[]Introduction

where [] is that little box that represents a null character.

What I'd like to know is whether this happens when a file is
distilled with Acrobat 5.0, does the bookmark for that header
look ok? or does it still have that little box where the manual
line break is?

Thanks!

-Becca

=====