4.0 .pdf file won't open in 5.0..?

Subject: 4.0 .pdf file won't open in 5.0..?
From: "bdbarnum" <bdbarnum -at- copper -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 07:47:49 -0400

Hi,

Are any subscribers with the newest version of Adobe Acrobat 5.0 having
trouble reading .pdf files created in earlier versions? I've sent my ezine
at http://www.movingaheadcom.com/july.pdf to many of my own list
subscribers. Most can access it, no problem...however, the ones with the
new Reader download (it's now
5.0) can't read my version. (I have Adobe Acrobat 4.0.)

Or is there perhaps a different problem with my file?

Any help you can offer would be appreciated!

Sincerely,

Diana Barnum, Writer
Phone: (614) 529-9459
Pager : (614) 241-0274
Fax : (909) 363-7726

"New marketing tips in our latest newsletter.."
http://www.movingaheadcom.com/news.html
MovingAheadCom-subscribe -at- yahoogroups -dot- com

Learn about tools and technologies for user assistance developers at