Greek Winhelp on Mac - Characters not displaying correctly.

Subject: Greek Winhelp on Mac - Characters not displaying correctly.
From: Jim O' Brien <Jim -dot- OBrien -at- Berlitz -dot- ie>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:35:27 +0100

Hi,
I have a Greek Winhelp file that was compiled using HCP (3.10.505) on
Greek Windows. When I port the .hlp file to Mac (running Greek OS) the
Greek characters do not display correctly. This is despite the fact that
'Arial Greek' is the font used in the source RTF files, it was compiled on a
machine running Greek windows & displays correctly on Windows. I have tried
saving the RTF files in different versions of Word (2, 6, 95, 2000) but to
no avail.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, please reply to
jim -dot- obrien -at- berlitz -dot- ie

Regards,

Jim.