Re: website proposals???

Subject: Re: website proposals???
From: "Lurker writer" <lurker_writer -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:51:56 -0500

At the risk of sounding like my oftentimes hero, Andrew Plato...

Writing website proposals from a knowledge base of zero means you're going to have to do some research, right? OK, here's where you start...

1. Go to www.google.com and search on "writing a proposal for websites" and you'll get 18 pages of links, and at about 12 links per page that's...216 avenues to pursue. Only you know what you need in the proposal, not us...use your noggin to dig deeper into some of these links and come up with other search terms. Google is in my opinion the best search engine out there.

2. Don't use the phrase, "dotcom" in your proposal.