More responsibilities, but no more $

Subject: More responsibilities, but no more $
From: tecwright -at- netscape -dot- net (Miranda O'Connor)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 20:30:13 -0400

My company asked me to accept more responsibilities and I agreed to it after I was told that my salary would soon be adjusted. My company has changed its mind and will not give me an increase.

What would you do if this happened to you?

--
Miranda O'Connor

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop -at- Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/